There are so many times in our lives where we want to achieve something, but we’re not taking the action we know we need to take. Maybe you’re trying to get a project done at home and you notice you can’t get yourself moving. Maybe you’re trying to start a business and you find yourself doing a lot of research, but not taking action.
Business is the place this shows up for me the most, and with us opening our new program Business Minded next week, I wanted to take this opportunity to speak especially to entrepreneurs. But whatever your circumstances, if there’s something in your life that you’re not taking action on, what I’m sharing in this episode can be applied to anything.
Tune in this week to discover why you’re not taking action, and how to get some leverage over yourself when you’re not making progress in any area of your life. I’m sharing the seven most common reasons why you aren’t taking action, how to see which one applies to you (because I guarantee one of them will), and how you can use this newfound knowledge to your advantage and get yourself moving.
We are finally opening the doors to our much-awaited Business Minded coaching program. So, if you’re in Be Bold, there will be a live call for you guys on August 23rd at 11AM Pacific time with details of different options and how to apply. And if you’re not in Be Bold, be sure to get on my waitlist because there will be a live call for all of you August 24th at 9AM Pacific time. And you need to be sharp because we close for applications on August 31st and we won’t be opening up again for a whole year!
If you don’t currently have a life coach, I would be so honored to be yours. I created a virtual coaching program called Be Bold that I want to invite you to join me in. We have group coaching, individual private coaching, and online chats along with hundreds of hours of courses and content that I’ve created just for you. If you’re ready to take this work to the 10X level, click here to check it out!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why you aren’t taking action, even towards the things you really want to create.
- What inaction looks like and how it shows up for me and my clients.
- The 7 different categories of not taking action.
- How to understand which category your inaction fits into.
- What you can do to use this information to get some leverage over yourself in this situation.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!