Worth is something that every human being has. Just like a $100 bill, whether it’s fresh out of the ATM, or wrinkled up, dirty, and passed around the world, that bill is still worth $100. Worth just is, but we can get a little confused around inherent human worth and the notion of worthiness.
The terms “worth” and “worthiness” are used in the LDS faith quite a bit, and truthfully, I wish they weren’t because they get highly misinterpreted and misunderstood. Whether you have a temple recommend, are able to go to BYU, feel like you’ve been dishonest in your life, or are going through a process of cleansing, you are worthy and it’s time to set things straight.
Join me this week to discover the difference between your human worth and worthiness. I’m showing you why your worth is a constant that can’t be increased or decreased, the dangers of tying your worth to something outside of you, and what becomes possible when you believe in your worth as a human.
I want to invite you to a brand new four-day coaching intensive workshop called The Art of Happiness. Enrollment is open right now and the workshop will be running from September 19th through the 22nd. It’s only $19, so click here to sign up and I look forward to seeing you there!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- The difference between your human worth and worthiness.
- Why you can’t earn or negatively impact your human worth.
- The most common misconceptions about worth and worthiness that I see in the LDS faith.
- What happens when we tie our worth to external factors or believe we’re in a deficit.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Get on the waitlist for Business Minded here.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity through Conscious Thinking by Jody Moore
Follow my brand new business Instagram account where I’ll be sharing my business tips for all you entrepreneurs!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.