SIGN UP HERE for Ask Jody Anything to learn how to solve any problem in your life and to learn about how to get more help from me.
Today I’m answering questions sent in by you, my listeners. I’ll be answering the following questions:
- How do I teach this to my kids?
- What do I do if people think I’m the difficult one in the family?
- How do you learn to hold yourself accountable and follow through?
- Where is the line between though work and changing up something that isn’t serving you in your life?
- What advice would you give to a classroom of 11 and 12-year-olds?
- How do I find my passion and purpose after being a stay-at-home mom for a long time?
- How do I slow down my thoughts enough to stop yelling at my kids?
- How can I stop being annoyed at my husband when he plays video games?”
You’ll also hear why I’m not a fan of love languages. Thanks to everyone who sent in a question for today’s episode.
CLICK HERE to access my free course “How to Stop Yelling At Your Kids.”