This week, I’m bringing you an episode I wish existed when I was a young adult in my 20s. At that stage of my life, I went through a period of really wanting to get married. But instead of going out and finding my spouse, I sat at home feeling sorry for myself, complaining, and praying. It all worked out in the end, but I hope that what I have to offer helps any of you out there who might be in the same shoes.
The truth is that while I believe we can have anything we want, opportunities rarely just show up at our doorstep. Anything you truly desire, you can have. But you’ve got to go get it, and I believe this is the best news ever. So today, I’m offering four practical things you can start doing if you’re looking for your spouse.
Join me on the podcast as I invite you to try four actionable things that will help you find your spouse. I’m being real with you about the discomfort you’ll inevitably feel on this journey, but I’m also showing you how the skills you’ll develop along the way will serve you in all areas of your life.
If you enjoy this podcast, or even if it just piques your curiosity and makes you think, you’re going to love my book, Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity Through Conscious Thinking. It’s available now on Amazon for Kindle, in print, and on Audible!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why I truly believe you can have anything you want.
- 4 things to start doing if you’re looking for your spouse.
- How only you have the ability to make yourself feel complete.
- Why you don’t need to be married to feel the way you want right now.
- The type of discomfort that’s inevitable on your journey to finding your spouse.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Get on the waitlist for Business Minded here.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity through Conscious Thinking by Jody Moore
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.