If you’re listening to this podcast when it airs, you’re likely putting the finishing touches on your Christmas. However, there is a brand-new year right around the corner, and so you’re probably starting to think about your intentions and your focus for 2022.
Whatever habits you’re trying to implement or goals you’re working towards, you’ve probably had them in mind for a while. And when you’re in that place of thinking about your goals, you can start to feel like you’re not getting anywhere with them. Maybe you feel stuck, like all the passion you have for the goal is gone. Well, this week, I’m giving you four ways to get unstuck and get moving.
Tune in this week to discover how to get unstuck and achieve anything in 2022. I’m sharing the secrets to creating commitment, motivation, and self-discipline in a way that will allow you to create anything you want in 2022 and have an amazing time doing it.
It’s that time of year again where we offer 12-month access to Be Bold. This is the perfect clutter-free gift for either yourself or a loved one, and it even comes with a free copy of my book! So if you know someone that could benefit from more confidence, inspiration, and positive thoughts, click here to give it to them!
If you enjoy this podcast, or even if it just piques your curiosity and makes you think, you’re going to love my book, Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity Through Conscious Thinking. It’s available now on Amazon for Kindle, in print, and on Audible!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- How to see the areas of your life where you’re feeling stuck right now.
- Why self-discipline is the key to success and how I like to think about generating self-discipline in any moment.
- How to question yourself to discover where your motivation and excitement is going to come from in 2022.
- Why motivation alone generally isn’t the thing that gets you started in achieving your goals.
- Where confidence comes from and how I like to create it for myself.
- How to commit to what you want to create in 2022.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity through Conscious Thinking by Jody Moore
- Hank Smith
- Brad Jensen
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!