On today’s show, I’m answering questions from you guys. I get sent all kinds of questions, but the ones I’m focusing on today all have the same underlying theme: how to help the people in your life, how to control them, and the intersection between the two.
Sometimes, we think the only way to help people is to control them. And while it’s natural for our brains to think that’s the answer to their problems, the truth is it’s both disempowering and ineffective. But in answering these questions today, hopefully, you’ll see how you can help other people without controlling them.
Tune in this week to discover how to help without resorting to trying to control other people. I’m answering your questions about your kids, your spouses, your friends, their decisions and their circumstances, and the work you can do to meet them as the most helpful version of you.
If you don’t currently have a life coach, I would be so honored to be yours. I created a virtual coaching program called Be Bold that I want to invite you to join me in. We have group coaching, individual private coaching, and online chats along with hundreds of hours of courses and content that I’ve created just for you. If you’re ready to take this work to the 10X level, click here to check it out!
Towards the end of this summer, I will be launching my business coaching program, Business Minded. To get on the interest list for when the doors open, click here.
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Where we get caught up in trying to change circumstances for other people.
- How we can use the model and thought work to come from a truly helpful place.
- Why we have to understand, as parents, what we can do to genuinely help our kids.
- How to feel peace in accepting other people’s decisions, even when you don’t like them.
- What you can do to help the people in your life who need it without resorting to control.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- We Can Do Hard Things with Glennon Doyle – podcast
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!