This week, I’m sharing an idea that I’ve been formulating in my mind for a while. I’m offering my theory on how we human beings function at our best, and this is a culmination of everything I’ve studied from the world of psychology and human behavior, my religious beliefs, and over eight years of coaching thousands of people.
As humans, we need to be in motion and growing. This is what brings us the ultimate joy and fulfillment in life. We’re simply not designed for stagnation, whether physical or mental, but there’s a continuum that exists between movement and stagnation, and this is what we’re diving into today.
Listen in this week as I show you the keys to living the most exciting and empowering life, and making an impact in the world. I’m offering the three categories in which we experience growth and movement, seven reasons we stay in stagnation, and how to start pushing yourself so you can step into creation mode.
I’m in the midst of planning a conference for entrepreneurs, specifically geared towards women with conservative values. If you want to start your business and don’t want to change your value system in order to be successful, you’ll want to join us for Impact 2.0. It’s happening July 27th and 28th in Salt Lake City, so click here to find out more and register!
Click here to get on the waitlist for the next round of Business Minded starting in September!
If you enjoy this podcast, or even if it just piques your curiosity and makes you think, you’re going to love my book, Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity Through Conscious Thinking. It’s available now on Amazon for Kindle, in print, and on Audible!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- My theory on the continuum between stagnation and movement.
- Why I believe humans are designed for growth.
- How staying in stagnation creates a variety of issues for us.
- The 3 categories in which we experience growth or movement.
- 7 reasons we stay in crisis or consumption mode.
- How to push yourself into creation mode.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Get on the waitlist for Business Minded here.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity through Conscious Thinking by Jody Moore
- Brooke Castillo
- Vanessa Quigley
- Kristin Andrus
- Emily Nelson
- Amber Zenith
- Lindsey Wynia
- Courtney Rich
- Carrie Marshall
- Liz Williams
- Elle Rowley
- McCall Jones
- Jess Tolson
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.