As an entrepreneur, I have meetings with my whole team every week. I don’t love meetings, but they’re unavoidable when you have a business. Even before I had a team to meet with, I used to have meetings with myself. I was the customer support, the graphic designer, the coach, the bookkeeper, and the salesperson, and if you’re just starting out in business, you’re probably juggling all the areas of your business too.
You need to get your ideas out of your head and planned out in a concrete, tangible way so you can trust that the things that need to happen are actually planned out. If you’re currently playing multiple roles in your business and you find yourself spinning, not knowing how best to spend your time, today’s episode is for you.
Tune in this week to learn the value of having meetings with yourself. I’m sharing what these meetings will look like, what the outcomes of these meetings with yourself should be, and I’m giving you my tips for getting clear on your thoughts about your day-to-day in your business, as well as all the big-picture stuff.
Ever wondered what I’d do if I had to start my business from scratch? I don’t worry about losing my business because I know exactly how to create a thriving six-figure business in our current economy, and I’m showing you how in an upcoming webinar called Three Components of a Successful Coaching Business. Get registered by clicking here!
I want to give away all of my best secrets, and that’s why I’ve created a free training. If you’re a coach or you want to start a similar business and are struggling to figure out how to get started, you need this training. To get it, all you have to do is click here!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- What a meeting with yourself looks like and how I plan out my meetings with myself.
- Some ideas for what you need to discuss with yourself in your meetings.
- How to get clear on your long-term projects versus your day-to-day tasks.
- Why having everything planned out on a calendar doesn’t mean you’ll follow it perfectly every time.
- My tips for having productive meetings with yourself.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Get on the waitlist for Business Minded here.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity through Conscious Thinking by Jody Moore
- Follow my brand new business Instagram account where I’ll be sharing my business tips for all you entrepreneurs!
- Get my Free Training on How to Develop a Coaching Practice
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.