We are diving into the concept of staying out of other people’s models today. Part of the reason I wanted to do this episode is that on occasion, the way I teach this idea gets misused or misunderstood, and I want to clear up any confusion to empower you to create the life you want and become the person you want to be.
I often tell my clients – and continuously do this work on myself too – that it serves us to stay out of other people’s models. We all want to be happier, more peaceful, and more effective in our lives, and this concept is how we achieve it. We spend too much time getting in other people’s business and we have many observations about what they’re doing, saying, thinking, or behaving, and in turn, we have judgments and believe we can see what would serve them better.
Join me on the podcast today as I highlight the power of staying out of other people’s models and instead, keeping the focus on what you have control over. Doing the work of focusing on your own expansion and growth is the most effective thing you can do, and it will help you choose the highest version of yourself to become.
If you want to learn more about the self-coaching model or have specific topics you want to dig deeper into but don’t know where to start, grab the Podcast Roadmap I’ve created just for you! All you have to do is click here to grab it!
For all the coaches out there, I have an amazing opportunity in the works. We all know that confident coaches are the best coaches, so I am creating a program that is designed to increase your coaching skills, and your confidence in your coaching ability. If you’re a certified coach, click here to get on the waitlist for more details.
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- What the self-coaching model entails.
- Why I encourage my clients to stay in their own models.
- How the concept of staying out of other people’s models gets misused.
- The goal of staying out of other people’s models.
- Why I think it’s worth spending some time considering how to be effective and what it means for you.
- The power of staying curious about yourself and others.
- Why being in other people’s models is the least effective use of your time.
- How to know if you have work to do in this area.
- What being your highest, most authentic self looks like.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!