In this episode, I’m speaking with another one of my Business Minded students: Dr. Paul Jenkins. I’ve loved getting to know him over the past eight months of working together, and I know you’re going to fall in love with him by the end of this episode. When we discussed him coming on the show, he said he wanted to share a concept that he felt would complement The Model, as I use it in my coaching.
Dr. Paul Jenkins is a professional clinical psychologist who likes to refer to himself as a Positivity Psychologist. And it was this unique approach to his work that led him to discover what he really loves about helping others, and from there he became a life coach.
If you love learning about The Model and similar coaching concepts, this episode is for you. Dr. Paul Jenkins is walking us through the real psychology behind positive thinking, and this new understanding is going to help you take this work deeper than ever before.
Click here to get on the waitlist for the next round of Business Minded starting in September!
If you enjoy this podcast, or even if it just piques your curiosity and makes you think, you’re going to love my book, Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity Through Conscious Thinking. It’s available now on Amazon for Kindle, in print, and on Audible!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why Dr. Jenkins decided to focus on working as a life coach after years of practicing psychotherapy.
- The kind of people that Paul feels he was put on this planet to help.
- Why you don’t need to be sick to work on your physical health, and the same is true for your mental health.
- How Dr. Jenkins’ Positivity Model works and why it’s going to change how you process everything you encounter.
- Why an upgrade is always available, as long as you’re willing to choose it.
- How The Positivity Model will help you create anything you want, no matter the circumstance.
- Dr. Jenkins’ practical tips for evaluating any situation and choosing to create the best possible outcome for you.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Get on the waitlist for Business Minded here.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity through Conscious Thinking by Jody Moore
- Dr Paul Jenkins: Website | Instagram | Facebook | YouTube
- Get Dr. Paul’s Positivity Model Graphic
- Jeanne Robertson
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.