One topic that I get many questions about and have never addressed on the podcast is the Spirit. Most of you have probably heard of some version of this, whether it’s the Holy Ghost, or a higher power, or the universe. There is a lot of confusion that arises around the connection between the Spirit and in learning that we have agency over our thoughts and feelings, so this is what I’m diving into today.
For those of us who are members of the church, we understand the Spirit to be how Heavenly Father communicates with us. So once we learn that we have the power to choose our thoughts and feelings, what I hear often is, “So, how does the Spirit work? Does he override our own abilities to choose our thoughts and feelings?” I would be lying if I said I had the answers, but I’m offering you an alternative perspective on today’s episode.
Listen in this week as I answer some of your questions regarding my faith, the Spirit, and how it relates to the work I teach. I’m inviting you to choose different questions here and to give yourself the gift of the human experience, by really allowing yourself to feel the Spirit and letting Him guide you in showing up as your highest self without needing to know how He works.
We have the perfect Christmas gift for anyone in your life who enjoys this podcast! Every year, we offer an annual pass that you can purchase as a gift for someone, and starting January 1st, they’ll have access to Be Bold and have it for the entire year. I’ve created brand new topics and classes for 2021, and they’ll also get my newest book, Take Tuesday, as a bonus! Grab it for all the ladies in your life and I guarantee it’ll be the best gift she’ll get.
If you don’t currently have a life coach, I would be so honored to be yours. I created a virtual coaching program called Be Bold that I want to invite you to join me in. We have group coaching, individual private coaching, and online chats along with hundreds of hours of courses and content that I’ve created just for you, including my new upcoming course, Lighten up for the Holidays. If you’re ready to take this work to the 10X level, click here to check it out!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- The most common questions I receive around the Spirit and how it relates to the work I teach.
- Why you want to develop consciousness around one area at a time.
- How the model strengthens my faith.
- Why I encourage you to allow unconsciousness and to ride it out in good moments.
- How we often ask the wrong questions about our human experience and the decisions we make.
- What the Spirit feels like to me and how it guides us to operate from our highest selves.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Abraham Hicks
- The Life Coach School – Ep #345: Fierce Love
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!