I’ve got a returning guest on the show this week, and I’m so excited to speak to Thomas McConkie about his new course called Transformations of Faith. Thomas is a descendent of prominent members of the church, and he was on the show previously to speak to us about his spiritual journey.
I have been going through Thomas’s course myself, and I’ve been finding it really powerful to hear his knowledge of the Mormon doctrine and scriptures, combined with things he’s learned through the world of meditation. Thomas is here today to essentially answer the questions that have come up for me as I’ve been going through his course, and I can’t wait for you to listen in as I pick his brain around what’s going on globally right now.
Join Thomas and I today as we dive into his new course, Transformations of Faith. Thomas believes we all have a deep intuition about how we’re individually called to grow in our spirituality, and he’s here to share his insight on accessing our own wisdom and to encourage you to go on a journey of discovering your own path to spiritual development.
If you’re a coach certified through The Life Coach School, I want to invite you to a program I’m calling An Advanced Certification in Faith-Based Coaching. You don’t have to be a coach who coaches within a religious context to join this program, but I’ll be teaching tools around this topic, along with all the tools I’ve developed over the years to help you take your coaching to the next level. Click here to get on the waitlist, and I can’t wait to see you there!
If you don’t currently have a life coach, I would be so honored to be yours. I created a virtual coaching program called Be Bold that I want to invite you to join me in. We have group coaching, individual private coaching, and online chats along with hundreds of hours of courses and content that I’ve created just for you. If you’re ready to take this work to the 10X level, click here to check it out!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- What prompted Thomas to create this course and who he created it for.
- Thomas’s thoughts on vulnerability as a path to developing testimony.
- What mysticism means to Thomas.
- Thomas’s thoughts on the power of stillness and meditation and why it’s so important to him.
- What Thomas means by “the intelligence of the heart.”
- How Thomas thinks about the principle of fasting and its purpose.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- 221. A Spiritual Journey with Thomas McConkie
- Everything is Spiritual by Rob Bell
- Transformations of Faith
- Lower Lights
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!