I had an amazing conversation with a brilliant woman I recently came across named Sharon McMahon. She calls herself America’s Government Teacher, and she is incredibly knowledgeable about all things politics and government. And I know a lot of places say that they deliver the news without drama or without opinion, but I’m yet to see anybody do this as well as Sharon.
So, for this episode, I have invited Sharon onto the podcast to show us how we can generate more unity, more kindness, more understanding, and less of the division, fear, and toxicity that we’ve seen dominating the majority of the news and in the events we’ve seen over the past year or so here in the United States. And whether you live in the US or not, this is going to be a fascinating discussion full of helpful insights.
Tune in this week for an unbiased and non-partisan discussion about politics, division, and unity. Sharon is sharing with us arguments from both sides of the political divide, and we’re talking about how we perceive and react to each other’s beliefs, how our thoughts can feed into this divide, and what we can do to foster more unity in our society.
If you don’t currently have a life coach, I would be so honored to be yours. I created a virtual coaching program called Be Bold that I want to invite you to join me in. We have group coaching, individual private coaching, and online chats along with hundreds of hours of courses and content that I’ve created just for you, including my new upcoming course, Lighten up for the Holidays. If you’re ready to take this work to the 10X level, click here to check it out!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why we need to stop focusing on the division in our society and start focusing on creating a solution.
- How to see that the foundations of the solution already exist.
- What Sharon believes about approaching her work of educating people from a place of neutrality.
- Why we perceive a far greater division than actually exists.
- Where our beliefs about people on the other side of the political divide come from.
- How the best ideas from both ends of the political spectrum can make a more united society.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Sharon McMahon
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!