If you run your own business, you have two jobs. Your first job is obvious: You’re a coach, a healer, a teacher, an expert, or whatever your area of expertise is. If you’re like me, you love that part, you feel called to it, and it’s why you went into business for yourself. But what is your second job?
You’re an entrepreneur. That is a whole job in and of itself. This is a subject I feel strongly about and it will help you hugely when it comes to knowing what to do in your business, how to navigate your business successfully, and in making confident decisions. So, if you haven’t embraced your second job as an entrepreneur yet, this episode is for you.
Tune in this week to discover why you have two jobs. I’m sharing why, if you aren’t a good entrepreneur, it doesn’t matter whether you’re the best coach, teacher, yogi, or expert in the world. I’m showing you how to strengthen the part of your brain that thinks like a business owner, so you always have clients to share your gifts with.
I want to give away all of my best secrets, and that’s why I’ve created a free training. If you’re a coach or you want to start a similar business and are struggling to figure out how to get started, you need this training. To get it, all you have to do is click here!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why being an entrepreneur is a whole job in and of itself.
- How to see that being an entrepreneur is the most important job you have.
- My advice for strengthening your business brain, so your skills are always in demand.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Get on the waitlist for Business Minded here.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity through Conscious Thinking by Jody Moore
- Follow my brand new business Instagram account where I’ll be sharing my business tips for all you entrepreneurs!
- Get my Free Training on How to Develop a Coaching Practice
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.