I’ve been coaching on this topic pretty regularly for some time now, and I felt prompted to bring it to the podcast this week because we have a lot of people in this world, unfortunately, who are living with a great deal of physical pain. Sometimes it’s a temporary state where the cause is obvious, but sometimes it’s a chronic issue and it’s not clear where the pain is coming from.
There’s no doubt in my mind that physical pain is one of the most challenging trials that any of us are asked to endure as human beings here on Planet Earth. And while I’m not a doctor or a psychiatrist, I’ve gone through physical pain, I’ve seen my clients and my loved ones struggle with it, so I want to speak to it today.
Tune in this week to discover four things you can try for managing your mind around your physical pain. Now, I don’t expect you’ll be able to implement all of them to your specific situation, and there’s a chance you might not be able to do any of them. And that’s okay because I’m also showing you how to show up for yourself with compassion and acceptance as you go through this trial.
If you don’t currently have a life coach, I would be so honored to be yours. I created a virtual coaching program called Be Bold that I want to invite you to join me in. We have group coaching, individual private coaching, and online chats along with hundreds of hours of courses and content that I’ve created just for you. If you’re ready to take this work to the 10X level, click here to check it out!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- What I mean when I say that the worst thing that can happen to any of us is a negative emotion.
- How we often add emotional pain on top of our physical pain, leading us to describe it as intolerable.
- Why the goal here isn’t to enjoy or completely ignore physical pain.
- The delicate balance that I offer my clients as I coach them through physical pain.
- 4 things you can try to manage your mind and your emotions through physical pain.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!