Every single mentally healthy human being on this planet has a void within them. Have you ever noticed this? Maybe something deep down inside doesn’t feel right, you get caught up in thinking about not being successful enough, not being pretty enough, and you go into a spiral of looking for evidence that what you’re thinking is true. It happens to every single one of us, but what can we do about it?
I originally published this episode over two years ago, and I think it’s one of the most important and foundational concepts I teach, even though it’s not something we discuss a lot. Understanding this concept has been incredibly powerful in my own life, and it’s one of our most downloaded episodes, so I know this episode will have value for you too.
The human void is something we are all aware of, although a lot of us choose not to really think about it or break it down because it can be incredibly challenging. So, this week on the podcast, I’m talking about that space within us – the human void – and how it manifests in ourselves and the people in our lives.
If you don’t currently have a life coach, I would be so honored to be yours. I created a virtual coaching program called Be Bold that I want to invite you to join me in. We have group coaching, individual private coaching, and online chats along with hundreds of hours of courses and content that I’ve created just for you. If you’re ready to take this work to the 10X level, click here to check it out!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- How the human void manifests itself at all ages, even in our young children.
- Why our kids look to us to fill the human void inside of them.
- The importance of bringing awareness and understanding to the human void.
- How we, as parents, can be just as guilty of looking to our children to fill the void.
- Why the void is never permanently filled, but that doesn’t mean we have to indulge in it.
- How it looks when you start taking it upon yourself to fill the human void in your kids.
- Why I know that the void is there to serve a purpose and is doing us no harm by being there.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- 197. Brain Software
- 205. The Human Void
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!