I’ve been tossing this idea around in my head for a while now, and I’m excited to finally talk with you guys about it. Work Worth Doing is a term that we use in the coaching world, but outside of that realm, it gets some blank looks. So today, I’m offering you my definition of it, and how it can help you in your life.
The work that we’re talking about is not what you might think. When we hear the word work, we think about an action that we take or something we create. But when we’re coaching, that’s not what we mean. It may result in action or creation, or a change of approach, but the work itself happens first in your head and in your heart.
Tune in this week to discover the Work Worth Doing in your own life. I’m sharing the situations where focusing on this work can change your life, where sometimes this work is not worth doing, and how to start making this a practice that can benefit your emotional experience of your time on this planet.
I’m so excited to announce that my book is finally here! It’s been years in the making. It’s called Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity through Conscious Thought. Now, this book has a more spiritual message than a lot of the work I put out there, but I’d love for you to read it and see what you discover. To order your copy, click here!
If you don’t currently have a life coach, I would be so honored to be yours. I created a virtual coaching program called Be Bold that I want to invite you to join me in. We have group coaching, individual private coaching, and online chats along with hundreds of hours of courses and content that I’ve created just for you. If you’re ready to take this work to the 10X level, click here to check it out!
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- What I mean when I say something is Work Worth Doing.
- Why the work you do in your head and in your heart is more difficult than just taking action.
- How redirecting your thoughts, over time, rewires how your brain thinks on default.
- Where focusing on the Work Worth Doing changed my own life.
- Why the idea behind the Work Worth Doing is not about feeling positive 100% of the time.
- How to see where you can choose to do the Work Worth Doing in your own life.
Mentioned on the Show:
- When you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the 10X level, then come check out Be Bold.
- If you’re a coach who is already certified through The Life Coach School, I want to help you take your coaching to the next level. Interested? Get on the waitlist here.
- Follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
- Grab the Podcast Roadmap!
- Better Than Happy: Connecting with Divinity through Conscious Thinking by Jody Moore
- The Life Coach School
- Lindsey Lyman
- The Gap and The Gain by Dan Sullivan and Dr. Benjamin Hardy
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!